Thursday 10 January 2013

A New Year Begins

Hello! Its been a long time since anyone has talked to you from my team. Well, theres no team now, so I'm going to use the time to help out VHS and to rebuild the base. Tempest and the gang have already agreed to help with a few bits and pieces, but as it was mostly restored with the rest of the world, theres not much that needs doing. Mostly upgrades and some of the more secret parts. Tempest has told that the team may not come to an end as quick as I thought it might, but I cant see any way we (that is Solar, which again is just me) can continue. My abilities cant help alone. I miss the old team. But they fought until the end, and without them, Glutton especially, HG might never have fallen. We, the humans and evolved humans of Earth, are in his debt most of all. Goodbye for now, but I will update you when there is something worth telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.