Thursday 1 September 2011

I'm still alive!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've been trying to find out what HG's up to. He's been really quiet for the past few months, and since taking control of Britain he hasn't done much. Isn't he supposed to be taking over the world? He's still gathering special people together, no sign of VHS, but his facilities are still building sites, there aren't any hive mind zombies, I don't understand. If someone out there is holding him back, or slowing him down, then thank you, whoever you are. Thank you.

In other news, Tempest wants me to go to the old VHS base. He says it will help me somehow. Who knows, maybe I can help him too. Bad news is, this means I have to go back to Britain. HG's place of operations. Oh goody. Maybe Jump can help? I know she can't go very far each time, but it's a lot better than going on my own. Sneakier too.

Oh well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.